Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Joe strikes again!

Ahh the joy of living in the barracks.  In the spirit of keeping this blog "real" and not holding back too much I think you all deserve to hear about the triumphs of Joe in the barracks last night.

Now I can't speak for the passion that exists in the duplex houses to the left and right of 8610 Gafney Street, but I can absolutely say for certain that I have never been disturbed in the night by what I've heard coming through the walls of our house.  I think that most people keep things pretty well in hand and under control and are not overly concerned with impressing the neighbors with moans and screams in the night.

Not so for Joe.  I woke up at 3am last night to the apparent marathon of love making that was going on somewhere in the barracks.  Of course I was compelled to open my windows and make sure the acts were not occurring right outside of my window.

Joe is certifiably crazy.  The barracks...I mean come on...its the barracks....

I was duly impressed with what I heard and look forward to my next encounter with Joe.  It is a four day weekend here and payday was this past week so I imagine it will be an entertaining weekend.

S.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! This cracked me up. Barracks life is one I think everyone should have to experience. There is nothing like it! I hope your language is going great! We just met a few more guys here that know how to do the dirty talk.

    ReplyDelete